Thread bug concerning pics

EXO

I've noticed a couple of times where an attached picture will get cut horizontally. It can be fixed by refreshing so it's no big deal. I just thought someone should know in case there's an easy fix or if it's a setting on my part.

It happened to one of my posts, and no amount of refreshing would bring the whole image in. The funny was that I viewed the image previously in the post no problem. I edited the post and uploaded the image again and the problem was fixed. Very strange bug. As far as I can tell, there is no way to determine what the actual problem is though. Our only hope is that Invision updates address the problem eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Who knows for sure, since Shawn has this board set to scale with your browser viewport. However, it's more of a favor to people running resolutions below 1600x1200 (most people). If you're running an un-maximized browser window like I do, the pics start to stretch my 1280x1024 display at around 700 pixels. So we've made the "official" max size at around 640.