1/72 VF-1 Valk Booster re-stocked at SSM

Grayson72

-edit Ack posted in wrong thread.

Oh well, might as well make use of it, This is a really nice kit. Get them while they are available, you'll regret it down the road if you likke the design and don't.

I gotta get off my keesteer and build mine.

Edited by Ghadrack

Awesome, it would be good to meet some of the MW people in person, i was thinking about bringing my moster as well.......

That would be scary, 2 monsters, the booster plus valk and launch vehicle AND the Moscato line of destroids.

I said it before they may not go in a contest but ill sure as hell display them.

• 3 weeks later...

After receiveing it a week ago or so, I've finally had enough time to clean all the pieces and start seriously preparing it.

Firstly, I have to say, props to Captain America (John Moscato) for the amazing work he's done on it. It's an awesome piece, and will certainly draw attention in any display.

The cast I have received has a some bubbles that need to be attended to, but not a big deal really. The detail is sharp and there aren't many fiddly pieces. I'm very satisfied with my purchase! If you have any interest at all in this subject, I advise you to go grab one, as I highly doubt there will be another run of these and there are only a few left at the starship modeller website shop.