Custom painted missiles

CdnShockwave

After looking at the customs forums and drooling at all the sweet paintjobs, I'm curious to know what it might cost to have some of the 1/48 missiles touched up. I'm terrified of doing this myself for fear of screwing it up. Basically I'm looking at having red tips with black bands painted on the regular three missile clusters and maybe more. So I'm not looking for anything major, but I'm curious to know

A) Who would I contact for something like this?

and

B) What would some minor paint work cost?

Hey, I'm not exactly sure who to go to at this point for commission work seeing as I haven't seen anything from Jung in a while, and Kurt said he was taking a break I believe... however, if you could provide a pic (maybe just a basic diagram done in paint) of what you were thinking, maybe we could talk... check out my gallery links in my sig to see what I've done, and I've got new pics of my GBP custom to submit soon (after I resize them.)

why not take a stab at it?, just use some tape along the borders and paint away, its probably the easiest thing to paint. i mean its just missiles afterall not the valk itself. take a chance, live a little.

if you're really that afraid, i'll paint them for free, just pay for shipping back and forth and cover any paypal fees. trust me, i won't screw up(nor you if you take the chance) and if i do, i have atleast 60 missiles clusters to spare at home. ;)

shoot me a PM.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

do not disturb, if you've got painted missiles, let's just say I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands. Can I PM you later? I'm away at school at the moment and all my valks are at home. I get back at the end of April though. I'd be glad to pay for shipping both ways, and I'll throw in a few dollars just for your time to show my gratitute.

And you REALLY don't want to see me try and custom paint something. I've tried my hand at it one or two times... and every time it's come out pretty bad. I'd trust a pro over my sloppy handiwork anyday.

Edited by CdnShockwave