Mospeada: Love, Live, Alive funsub

Goatsavior A

Hi guys! I saw "Genesis Climber Mospeada" about a month ago and thought that it was a charming, unique and all-around awesome show. After mentioning on the Shin-Getter fansub forums that I was looking for "Love, Live, Alive," one of the members sent me a copy of the raw. Since Shin-Getter, which I currently am translating "Yuusha Raideen" for (I'm about up to ep. 15), has no interest in subbing it, I decided to just write the translation and float it to whoever is interested.

It would all go well if not for one thing: I can't hear the words very well in about half of the songs, particularly those that employ that "echoe-y" 80's effect that I otherwise love. As for the other half, I either have the Japanese lyrics or can feel out what is being sung (I would still like to see the lyrics to make sure). The dialog is no problem.

Anyway, do any of you have the original Japanese lyrics for the following songs? I even did Japanese language Google searches and I couldn't find them!

Mind Tree

Midnight Rider

Clap, Clap, Clap

Devil's Eye

Ai Muchuu

Crystal Moment

Heart Wave

Kokoro no Hoshi

Sorry for bugging you! Thanks!

I personally don't have the stuff for this, but I really hope you can pull this sub together, as I personally would love to finally see LLA, and I'm sure there are plenty of other Mospeada fans here who would as well. Wish i could help...

It will probably be pretty hard to find info on something like this. I know that the "Love, Live, Alive" OST has liner notes with lyrics, but I only saw one scratched-up and far overpriced copy on Ebay a while ago and nowhere else. Do you know anyone who may have a copy of it? They could just scan the liner notes and mail 'em. Somebody somewhere has to have a copy.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the only two Mospeada CDs I have (OST1 and Super Collection), and they have none of those songs. Sorry :(

Edit:

I found a copy of the LLA soundtrack for sale on Yahoo Japan Auctions for Y4800, if anyone's interested.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k42280407

I have the Love,Live,Alive soundtrack and I can make you a cassette copy. Send me a message.

I have the Love,Live,Alive soundtrack and I can make you a cassette copy. Send me a message.

We need the lyrics more than the actual songs as the effects that make it difficult to translate will still be on the soundtracks themselves, so i you could scan the inlay for us it would be a huge help