How to dismantle a 1/48 VF

Checkmate

Hi,

I remember a thread on how to dismantle a VF-1S 1/48 by Yamato. Sadly though it got lost when Macworld was hacked. Whoever made that wonderful thread I implore you to post it again. I'm planning on buying a Vf-1S soon but this time around i'm going to airbrush it. My only 1/48 was sold 3 years ago because i needed the money. sob.

please help me. thank you. :)

i've seen this question pop up here time to time but i just don't get it? i mean, just look for screws and start taking it apart.

the only hidden screws are in the inner knees(remove the rubber venier and unscrew).

then theres another down by the calves, you have to slide out the rectangular part that holds the arms in fighter mode. you can do this by prying it out with a thin knife, or just put anything sticky it on and pulling it out.

as far as putting it back together, you'd be amazed how easy and straight forward it is. if you do it once, you can probably do it blindfolded, its really that simple.

i've seen this question pop up here time to time but i just don't get it? i mean, just look for screws and start taking it apart.

the only hidden screws are in the inner knees(remove the rubber venier and unscrew).

then theres another down by the calves, you have to slide out the rectangular part that holds the arms in fighter mode. you can do this by prying it out with a thin knife, or just put anything sticky it on and pulling it out.

as far as putting it back together, you'd be amazed how easy and straight forward it is. if you do it once, you can probably do it blindfolded, its really that simple.

Maybe, even try it with one hand tied behind your back while juggling swords in the other. :lol:

But, DND is right. It is pretty straight forward. ;)

Thank you for you reply. Unlike you i don't regularly visit macrossworld that's why i missed the threads you're pertaining to. If only the old forum was still working i wouldnt have posted this thread and just used the search function.