Wave VF-0s

theplasticwerks

Hail, citizens. Long-time lurker and member of the old forum back with a renewed interest in our favorite transforming-mecha anime.

It doesn't seem like the Wave nonscale Zero battroids are very popular around here. In my searches I've found at the most four threads about these kits. Now, I know that it this point it's just the VF-0S released fairly recently and that they're pretty straightforward kits (much more instant-gratification than the Hase kits), but come on, someone has to be doing something interesting with 'em. I know I've got a preorder in for the 0A coming up this month (what of it there is left) and it's not gonna be in Shin's colors.

So, MWers, how 'bout them nonscales?

[attachmentid=39314] [attachmentid=39315] [attachmentid=39318] [attachmentid=39316]

I found this pic of the first one, and it made me buy one myself. I have yet to assemble it, but hope to do it soon. I dig them, and i have a feeling they'll be close to a 1/100 scale. I plan to build a vf-22S 1/100 scale to go with this one.

It's funny. I've sold off a lot of my toys, and I'm pretty much down to a few 1/48s, the mac plus and zero 1/60s, but i still really like the wave vf-17s, non-scale vf-0s and vf-22s

post-917-1167468477_thumb.jpg

post-917-1167468812_thumb.jpg

post-917-1167468859_thumb.jpg

post-917-1167469146_thumb.jpg

Edited by physioguy

Can somebody please scan the Wave VF-0S & VF-0A box, instructions, decal sheet and parts trees for the MW model section please?

If you are willing to help out, please PM me and I'll give you an email address that you can send the scans to.

Graham