1/60 VF0A decal placement

GutsAndCasca

I just got my 1/60 VF Zero, and it's great. But where do those funky red stickers go, that aren't in the instruction booklet? They've got like, wolf heads on them. They look really cool too --- I wanna' stick'em on mine. Unfortunately, I have no idea whre to put them. If someone knows the answer to this question, please fill me in! Thanks.

--Bri

Here you go. It is a former F-14 squadron...the first actually VF-1

http://www.topedge.com/alley/squadron/pac/vf1hist.htm

just scroll down to the second image to see what Tomcat originally looked like with the High vis markings. Not sure why they used the Ferris markings that VF-1 used briefly as the first image.

Just do google search on VF-1 Wolfpack. lots of images, it's always been my favorite squadron. Most people here seem to like the Jolly Rodgers, for obvious reasons though. :p

Chris

Here you go. It is a former F-14 squadron...the first actually VF-1

http://www.topedge.com/alley/squadron/pac/vf1hist.htm

just scroll down to the second image to see what Tomcat originally looked like with the High vis markings. Not sure why they used the Ferris markings that VF-1 used briefly as the first image.

Just do google search on VF-1 Wolfpack. lots of images, it's always been my favorite squadron. Most people here seem to like the Jolly Rodgers, for obvious reasons though. :p

Chris

Wow! Thanks a BUNCH man! Too cool! Once I have this 0A ink panel lined and with this scheme on it, it's going to look great. Can't wait. Thanks again!!!