Zentraedi Laser Turrent

neptunesurvey

I haven't seen anything concrete, but it looks like they are around the same size as SDF's secondary weapon turrets. Then again, the Zentaedi destriyer looks like it has multiple sizes. How's that for a good answer? - MT

In the Perfect Memory book, p. 181, there is a sketch of a 2000m Zentraedi cruiser. At the given scale of about 1/24000 the smaller turrets are about 48m in diameter - that´s quite massive in 1/72 or 1/100.....

In the Perfect Memory book, p. 181, there is a sketch of a 2000m Zentraedi cruiser. At the given scale of about 1/24000 the smaller turrets are about 48m in diameter - that´s quite massive in 1/72 or 1/100.....

Thanks honneamise. Maybe I'll shrink it down to 1/200 or maybe 1/320. Once I get home, in the next few days, I'll be able to check some of my references and post some pics of something I've been working on while at sea.

O/T and odd question thats been bugging me for YEARS...

i see and hear "Turrent" constantly at times... usualy it was from my old roomate, a guy from some down south place...

is that some sort of southern, internet, or other type of slang/accent??

i really must know!!! :blink:

tis driving me nutz!!! :wacko:

sry..... please continue.....

Edited by GrimlockCW

turret–noun

1. a small tower, usually one forming part of a larger structure.

2. a small tower at an angle of a building, as of a castle or fortress, frequently beginning some distance above the ground.

3. Also called turret head- a pivoted attachment on a lathe or the like for holding a number of tools, each of which can be presented to the work in rapid succession by a simple rotating movement.

4. Military. a domelike, sometimes heavily armored structure, usually revolving horizontally, within which guns are mounted, as on a fortification, ship, or aircraft.

5. Fortification. a tall structure, usually moved on wheels, formerly employed in breaching or scaling a fortified place, a wall, or the like.

turrent is incorrect

Those are some of the largest types also. There is a scene in Daidalos Attack where Battepods are launched right next ta 3 turrets. A normal beam version, a point defense missile version, and the large version. BTW, there are roughly 5 different turret versions so you might wanna specify.

But I place the normal version's base, the one that gets the most screen time, at around 18-26 meters and roughly 26-30 meters in length on the turret itself.