HELP WITH DECALS...

dodiano

The skull launched for the Prometheus at the beginning of the TV show and the Macross DYRL video game. It was later on SDF-1 so you could do both.

Hi,

I have a VF-1J Hikaru and also a VF-1ACF which I want to place the stickers on but I want to make them Skull Squadron all of them maybe not the Hukaru just a bit of help, did the Skulls belong to the Prometheus?? Daedalus or SDF1??

Thanks.

Roberto

The skull launched for the Prometheus at the beginning of the TV show and the Macross DYRL video game. It was later on SDF-1 so you could do both.

Thanks for that tip, now a question what was Hikaru´s VF-1J number?? for the plane?? 102?? 101?? 001??

tHANKS.

Roberto

Hikaru's VF-1J was 101, Max was 202 and Miria 303. Focker/ Hikaru's VF-1S was 001 and if I remember right the VF-1D was 102.

I noticed that both my 1/60 and 1/48 DYRL? VF-1A Hikaru have prometheus marking on it's tails which is really an atrocity but I don't care :)

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Hikaru's VF-1J was 101, Max was 202 and Miria 303. Focker/ Hikaru's VF-1S was 001 and if I remember right the VF-1D was 102.

I noticed that both my 1/60 and 1/48 DYRL? VF-1A Hikaru have prometheus marking on it's tails which is really an atrocity but I don't care :)

oH GREAT!! THANKS FOR THAT!!

Yeah I´ll make them all SDF-1... I want to make My Cannon Fodder Skull anyways... Ok now who could make custom decals for the Cokpits I want to have the names of me and my Kids for their Valks fer example :

PILOT R. SORIANO

Etc...

Thanks.

Roberto

Drop Anasazi37 a PM he does custom decals.

oH GREAT!! THANKS FOR THAT!!

Yeah I´ll make them all SDF-1... I want to make My Cannon Fodder Skull anyways... Ok now who could make custom decals for the Cokpits I want to have the names of me and my Kids for their Valks fer example :

PILOT R. SORIANO

Etc...

Thanks.

Roberto