Patlabor Models

Excillon

Hello friend. Interestingly I think I started a thread about Patlabor Master Grade 1/35 kits a while back. I don't have the 1/60 kits, simply because I don't like how they look, but let me tell you that if you do ever find a kit a good price ($40 USD) then TAKE IT! I had to pay a ridicious amount for my Patlabor kits, but oh well. If you're a huge fan, make sure to get the Command Car as well, but I had to pay hell for that (but it was hard as hell to find, according to saverobotech).

mechawhore1lo5.th.jpg

Edited by Spatula

Thanks! So the 1/35's basically size up with the 1/60 Gundam's. Cool! They'll look good next to my Strike Gundam then.

422911[/snapback]

Nah you overestimated their size. They're more like 1/100 Bandai Gundam kits. I have an Ingram 2 with the LED system. Pretty neat.

Thanks! So the 1/35's basically size up with the 1/60 Gundam's. Cool! They'll look good next to my Strike Gundam then.

422911[/snapback]

Nah you overestimated their size. They're more like 1/100 Bandai Gundam kits. I have an Ingram 2 with the LED system. Pretty neat.

422925[/snapback]

MG RX-78-2 ver. 1.5 & MG Ingram 1

ing1_28.jpg

MG Sazabi , MG Griffon - Aqua Type , HGUC RX-78-2

gri_a_7.jpg

MG Wing ver. Ka , MG Griffon - Aqua Type

gri_a_8.jpg

;)

Patlabor kits are very good. Fits nicely and if you're going to paint them it there won't be any problem in term of masking. The only problem will be the rubber clothing. But I found a nice solution, use a black marker then rub it lightly with paper towel with little rubbing alcohol.

If you can, collect those little SD kit too. They're so cute and cool.

check my sig for my labors.

Patlabor kits are very good. Fits nicely and if you're going to paint them it there won't be any problem in term of masking. The only problem will be the rubber clothing. But I found a nice solution, use a black marker then rub it lightly with paper towel with little rubbing alcohol.

If you can, collect those little SD kit too. They're so cute and cool.

check my sig for my labors.

423057[/snapback]

Goddamn! I'm so buying one...how the hell did you get so good at it? I'm just starting out, and I thought I was good for doing a couple PG's...well I can't say that cuz they're both half done...damn I wish I had you're talent. You know, some guy in the wanted thread wants a custom paint job for a Zaku II PG, he wants it in Black...you should do it!