Shoji Kawamori's "van-force"

Not sure if anyone else noticed this or even cares, but I thought it was an interesting bridge of two of my hobbies.

LEGO was at the San Diego Comic Con this past weekend and they had an MOC (my own creation) designed by none other than Shoji Kawamori using sets from the LEGO "Exo-Force" line.

Van-Force 1

Van-Force 2

NICE !!!

I used to have a trunk(HAHA im talking about one of those sail across the Atlantic ocean on the TiTanic trunks!!) full of Legos as a child now i can strt my kids collection with Van-Force!! :)

NICE !!!

I used to have a trunk(HAHA im talking about one of those sail across the Atlantic ocean on the TiTanic trunks!!)  full of Legos as a child now i can strt my kids collection with Van-Force!! :)

419009[/snapback]

old news

http://www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif

That looks cool. Although I think the legs look too skinny. For anyone who has made one, are these kinda floppy and hard to keep in a pose? I have seen a few of the exo force lego while searching toy stores for alternators and I was a little tempted to get one.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker