Super-low Viz Woodland Baby!

agr33

OMFG Those look awesome. Anyways, wouldnt it be idea for them to have fast packs for quick insertions. Like launch from a carrier in space and insert on a planet for commando tasks? Use the fast packs till they reach the atmosphere, ditch the packs and go planetary insertion. That is what I would use them for.

I dunno; as camo color schemes go, I think I still like these better.  Courtesy of the magazines section...

cm-page-1.jpg

417853[/snapback]

OMFG Those look awesome. Anyways, wouldnt it be idea for them to have fast packs for quick insertions. Like launch from a carrier in space and insert on a planet for commando tasks? Use the fast packs till they reach the atmosphere, ditch the packs and go planetary insertion. That is what I would use them for.

That's what I'm thinking. He uses up all the missiles to fight in space, ejects and lands on the planet in a remote area where he is hard to find if there is any pursuer and he is low on ammo. Perhaps has a resistance group with a secret base located in that remote area (camoflaged or with help of hologrpahic technology to confuse the enemy, similar to the holo DYRL images of minmay or the ones in macross plus) who can then supply him with camo gbp armor on that planet. Sorta like what ObiWan dad did in episode 2 of the PT of star wars where he leaves the booster in space to follow bobafett's dad to his hideout. heh

All kinds of situations could be possible. Maybe there is even a few camo destroids on the ground to help shoot down the pursuer to provide cover for the fleeing valk? There would be all kinds of different camo valks like snow ones, desert ones etc like what they do in gundam and this is actually my reasoning for a stealth valk: the black color is mainly for night time use just for making it a little harder to spot visually when it is low to the ground or using cover in a mountainous area or something. Not actually invisible to radar or anything. But also gets the bonus that in space where there is a lot of clutter and space debris, to make it hard for someone using a radar to find him, and not much light, ....his black paintscheme might give him a slight edge in that environment too.)

And then is the idea that certain modes might be in use more than others on a mission. In space the zentradi have thier powered armor, and upclose I can imagine the extra protection of battoid mode for close encounters being handy over fighter for certain anti giant killing missions. (say they have to sneak inside a ship, move around in battroid, and then only use the fighter for a quick retreat?) A giant's ship is massive. But what does it look like on the inside? Perhaps the mission might involve the pilot needing a wierd paintscheme to blend in with that giant's environment and use cover and running around in robot mode more than just flying around?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker