Mg1 Finished

GutsAndCasca

PHEW. Well. Let's just say days. Take into account you have to cut out each individual decal with scissors, then let them soak in water, then cover the spot to apply the decal with setting solution, then put the decal on and get it perfect, then smudge with a damp paper towel, then put more setting solution ontop, let it dry, repeat. Once a piece is totally done... airbrush future finish ontop and let it dry for a day or so. Some pieces like the gunpods, need to be flipped... add more extra time for that...

Geez. I spent a lot of time on those suckers.

Edited by GutsAndCasca

• 2 weeks later...

Not a retarded question. You can get decals from Anasazi on the boards. His name's Devin, and he's very cool. Always answers my questions, which is great considering the poor guy must get like a million emails in a week.

Note: I forgot to mention Takatoys. I believe he makes "sticker" decals that don't suck.

Edited by GutsAndCasca

Not a retarded question. You can get decals from Anasazi on the boards. His name's Devin, and he's very cool. Always answers my questions, which is great considering the poor guy must get like a million emails in a week.

Note: I forgot to mention Takatoys. I believe he makes "sticker" decals that don't suck.

414863[/snapback]

sweet, thanks, i'll look'em up :) i've a spare VF1A max here that could use a new look