Hasegawa Vf-0 S/a Battroid

kamikase

I use good old Tamiya Basic. If your planning to paint the kit the colour won't matter.

i need help,  vf-0 hasegawa 1/72 battroid, wath tipe of putty is the best for this models? i think in a white putty, but i don`t know...

you can help me??.....

sorry for my english, i am from south america (chile)  :rolleyes:

408508[/snapback]

Hey! Welcome to MW, buddy!

Tamiya is the best putty, and it's available here in Chile. It don't matter so much the color. If you can't get it in your city tell me and I´ll be happy to help you. :D

Also, if you don't know how use it, I can tell you a couple of techniques. :ph34r:

Saludos machucao!! XD (that means Best Regards!)

Edited by cool8or

I didn't use any putty. I just used Tamiya Extra Thin model cement, pressed the two parts together, and the cement dissolves the plastic and forms a little bond with excess melted plastic oozing into the middle of the seam. Sand this seam down and you have a whole piece without the use of putty. I did however use Mr Surfacer 500, and just hand brushed the stuff into some of the fun little mold divots, holes, and uneven surfaces that are found all over the kit.

How I built my VF-0S

I didn't use any putty.  I just used Tamiya Extra Thin model cement, pressed the two parts together, and the cement dissolves the plastic and forms a little bond with excess melted plastic oozing into the middle of the seam.  Sand this seam down and you have a whole piece without the use of putty.  I did however use Mr Surfacer 500, and just hand brushed the stuff into some of the fun little mold divots, holes, and uneven surfaces that are found all over the kit.

How I built my VF-0S

408811[/snapback]

Wooooow. Nice 0S! Great job! I haven't tried doing any modeling yet, but I'll be the first to admit that hasegawa really does help give macross a good name! All their model kits are just gorgeous.

well... tanks for all, lo que pasa cool8er es que me recomendaron la masilla blanca porq de lo contrario deberia aplicar varias capas de pintura blanca, ojala no sea asi, pero por ahi ya tengo un contacto para conseguir ese tipo de masilla...

sorry...jejeje

very good job man, nice zero, y need more info about this model.... tanks!!!!

kamikase....from chile a live