Noticed something odd about my Zeta plus GFF in

GobotFool

Okay. Gundam Fix Figuration or GFF. is a line of high end action figures. They are made out of hard PVC. The same material MSIA's are made of but of a harder consistancy. They are in aproximatly 1/44 scale. They have the appearence of hand painted models very often. Generally the paint job is good but at times it can be spoty. I recomend you try picking up one the cheaper ones before blowing your cash on one of the more expensive ones like the deep striker. These are display toys primaraly. You take it out of the package, chose a configuration and let it sit, as they can be floppy and loose. In the end they make great shelf warmers but lousy toys. if you want a more specific review of this toy I will provide one later.

I personally enjoy the GFF's as purely visual toys. Don't play. Just pose them and let them make your bookshelf, desk or food processor look that much cooler.

One way to fix loose ball joints is to coat the ball with clear nail polish. I had problems with my FAZZ keeping his pose until I did this.

I also chose how I wanted my FAZZ and EX-S to look and then super-glued most of the floppy and loose removable parts onto them. But that's just me.

The only difference I know of between the blue and red Z-plus is the color and the unit numbers (although the cod-[eices may be different as well)- Blue is 001 and Red is 018.

......They are in aproximatly 1/44 scale. They have the appearence of hand painted models very often. Generally the paint job is good but at times it can be spoty. I recomend you try picking up one the cheaper ones before blowing your cash on one of the more expensive ones like the deep striker. ..........

I agree, the deep striker looks good ....yet pricey...that's why I'd like to see how good this latest one is. There are only a few I like in that line. Fix 0011, 0013 & 0017a/b. Fix 0011 seems to be the cheapest among these three......

1/144 scale seems small, it would be better if you could make a slightly bigger scale like the MG 1/100, but then it will cost more and you have to paint those.

I relly want the Crossbone ones. But I'm a bit dissapointed they gave them plastic capes instead of cloth ones.

I relly want the Crossbone ones. But I'm a bit dissapointed they gave them plastic capes instead of cloth ones.

You should get them. They come with both cloth (actually feels more like paper) and plastic capes. Very Cool, especially when you get them after watching pirates of the carribean. :lol:

I don't have a picture of them with cloth capes on but I do have a pic of them with the other GFFs in plastic cape. IMHO, I think the more complicated the GFFs are, the crappier the quality, It is the simpler ones that are better value for money. After going through all of them, my favorite is still the GP01.

post-26-1065434506_thumb.jpg