I Bought Some Stuff At Anime Boston

renegadeleader1

I went to my first anime con at animeboston 2006 and heres some things I got (I only have descriptions right now- pics later)

a perfect transformation VF-1s/a/j brownie from banpresto for $17 dollars

three bubble cased SDF: macross thrid mission mini figs 3 for $10 ($6.00 apiece)

VF-1s skull one strike type, VF-1a hikaru flash pack, and a VF-1a Max flash pack

a 3 piece Miria figure set in zent flight suit Un spacy dress unform and some sort of dress in zent coloring $30 dollars (appears to fit in the yamato power armor)

assorted Macross and robotech pins 5 dollars each (from 20th anniversary macross and I think a couple of the robotech defenders send aways)

I also saw a red and orange valk fro what I think was from mac 7 I didn't get. from bandai and cost 75 dollars.

haha.

:lol: If you wanted the red and orange one, you can buy my old one in the Emerald square mall's (N.Attleborough, Mass) 'Toy Vault' for the $49.99 they're trying to sell it for. (don;t know if you actually live close to Mass, though)

Edited by Phren

• 3 weeks later...
haha.

:lol:  If you wanted the red and orange one, you can buy my old one in the Emerald square mall's (N.Attleborough, Mass) 'Toy Vault' for the $49.99 they're trying to sell it for. (don;t know if you actually live close to Mass, though)

404025[/snapback]

well I checked out the toy vault and ended up buying a lot of G.I Joes instead. I didn't buy the valk for the same reason (other than price) I didn't buy it at the con I think its fugly. I was hoping the vault would have other valks besides yours but to no avail. Still I was able to get the Slash ninja turtle my mom wouldn't buy me as a kid lol

haha.

:lol:  If you wanted the red and orange one, you can buy my old one in the Emerald square mall's (N.Attleborough, Mass) 'Toy Vault' for the $49.99 they're trying to sell it for. (don;t know if you actually live close to Mass, though)

404025[/snapback]

well I checked out the toy vault and ended up buying a lot of G.I Joes instead. I didn't buy the valk for the same reason (other than price) I didn't buy it at the con I think its fugly. I was hoping the vault would have other valks besides yours but to no avail. Still I was able to get the Slash ninja turtle my mom wouldn't buy me as a kid lol

409660[/snapback]

Haha, I know. Hence why it's there.

But that's a neat little store (well, when it started, the tide of merchandice revelent to my interests was more active then it is now) I sift through there every week or so looking for stuff that got traded in, so if you see a macross item you want come in, better grab it :lol:

Edited by Phren