Need Adive

fifbeat

The TV VF-1J Hikaru was just re-released when the 1/48 GBP was introduced, so there should be plenty of both available for a while. You can enjoy the valk by itself, but if you buy the armor alone you won't be able to do anything with it until you buy the valk.

true true. damn, that's just so true. buy the valk, end of the story, kyatsu  :p

403277[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd definitely get the valkyrie first ... then the armour. I see the fast packs for sale everywhere.

And I agree with Kyatsu, Yamato is more likely to re-issue the fast packs to "add onto" their new valkyrie releases ....

:)

Can someone direct me to a link (in the forum possibly) of a review to the body armour? I'll be honest, I haven't been around in awhile and I'm too lazy to search...

I basically just want to know if it's more solid than the 1/60 version.

Thanks in advance (and sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass)...

What about the VF-1J with Fast Pack? It has both and it is more rare and no word of reissue in the near future. The fast pack is also in the lighter TV green-grey compare to the normal stand alone fast pack.

yo fifbeat, i dont think there's a review on the armor yet. but one thing that i can tell you that it's very cool. i am not sure ifyou wanna get the regular VF-1J or the stealth VF-1J (the valk alone) or the super stealth VF-1J. i think the super stealth VF-1J is really awesome. and imagine if you put the armor on it, wouldnt it be cool?

i already have both VF-1Js, but had i known about the super stealth before i purchased the regular VF-1J, i would have hold off on that and just bought the super stealth and the armor. kyatsu

Here's the link to the 1/48 GBP review. While it does cost almost as much as the valk alone, I think it's well worth it because of the sheer amount of detail Yamato put into it.

403497[/snapback]

Thanks for posting the link to the old thread ... very cool.

I NEED a GBP armour!!!

drool ... drool ....

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
1/48 VF-1J Valkyrie H.Ichijo?

or the

1/48 VF-1 Valkyrie Armor Parts?

I will eventually get both; but i want to buy smart because I know one will go out of print befoe the other.

Help me. Thanks.

403257[/snapback]

There is a good but used VF-1J with armor for sale on e-bay. Bidding is at $41. If budget is an issue this may be the one to grab.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamato-Macross-1-48-VF...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Fly4victory