Ot: Storm Trooper

I'd like to know what some of the signs say in the background.

Nobody seems too surprised. As if the citizens of Tokyo were used to see things like that.

This one is my favorite. Is an ode to the pop cultureĀ  :)

398450[/snapback]

well one says apple is here and the one next to it says windows is ready. :p

398474[/snapback]

There's a saying I am having trouble thinking of...

It's something like Intelligent Donkey. <_<:D

That was a good one! ha ha ha!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Though the Jedi get alot of screentime on the movies, the Jedi characters frequently the focus of the story, what's cool is that there are more costumers (right term?) that suit up as a Stormtrooper or similiar Imperial trooper when it comes to Star Wars.

It makes even more of a big deal when you consider dressing up as a Jedi would be far easier and alot more comfortable.

Robes, boots, lightsaber hilt, ta-daa!

It makes even more of a big deal when you consider dressing up as a Jedi would be far easier and alot more comfortable.

Yes, but Jedi robes also expose one's uber dorkness to the world. It's much easier hiding behind a Stormtrooper helmet.

haha... reminds me of when Triumph the Insult Wonder Dog visited the opening of episode 1 or 2.. can't remember which. Basically his main joke was all the costumed fanboys would die as virgins.

Yes, but Jedi robes also expose one's uber dorkness to the world. It's much easier hiding behind a Stormtrooper helmet.

398600[/snapback]

Heheh, touche! :lol:

Heheh, touche! :lol:

398609[/snapback]

I want to clarify that I'm not trying to belittle. I'm simply stating a fact as someone who's thought over the issue, is a little jealous, and wish he had the guts and resources to uber-dork it out himself.

I would also need more socially maladjusted friends to do it with.

(I keed, I keed. I know some of these guys are probably pretty decent guys to hang with.)