Wave Vf-17 Kit: Where Can I Get One?

physioguy

This should be actually posted in the "Wanted" section ;)

Anyways, the WAVE kits can be easily and relatively inexpensive found on Yahoo Japan, the only problem you will face is high shipping cost as these kits are fairly heavy and very very big, almost two Hasegawa kits put together!

Otherwise, someone here on the forum might be willing to let one go!

Andy :)

I now have 3 1/72 VF-17`s

I am planning a custom so needed spares to make casts from. But Im always looking for more (even though I dont really need any) if I come across any I`ll post and let you know.

As Graham says there are a few arround still but they are heavy and can cost a bit to post. Prices can vary quite a bit from approx £15 - over £100 depending on where you get it from.

Thanks everyone!

XStoys was kind enough to sell me one of his, and i signed up for a service that gets me onto yahoojapanauctions. Macrossworld is a great help for my geeky pursuits

harry

I now have 3 1/72 VF-17`s

I am planning a custom so needed spares to make casts from. But Im always looking for more (even though I dont really need any) if I come across any I`ll post and let you know.

As Graham says there are a few arround still but they are heavy and can cost a bit to post.  Prices can vary quite a bit from  approx £15 - over £100  depending on where you get it from.

396823[/snapback]