Need Help On A Name Of An Anime Series

Hi everyone

Can someone help me with a name of this anime? I only remember a certain scene.

I think the main character is a female with guns. The scene goes like this, she is on one of the top floors of a tall build fighting lots of baddies, after she finishes off the last bad guy, a couple more waves of baddies make thier way up the stairs. She realized that she only has one bullet left and there's no way out.

The next part is a little vague for me..i think she grabbed some of the baddies body and threw them out the side of the build and then jump out too. she turns and aim at a gas tank on the side of the building and shoot it. the explosion propels her further into the nearby buildings where she uses the bodies as cushions..

anyone seen this sequence? I might have mixed it up the scenes. I first thought it was Mezzo or Kite, but I scan through them and did not see that sequence.

thanks in advance.

ps

this might have benn a live action movie, but that sequence is too much for a live action movie

Was there a Gunsmith Cats TV series?  Because if you're talking about the OVA then, no, it definitely wasn't Gunsmith Cats.

395890[/snapback]

Just the OVA, and I don't recall it being there either. Maybe something like of the Burn Up series?

how long ago was this? do you remember like perhaps the hair color of the girls, what kind of gun is she using? or it's surrounding,,.. current / future/ way in the future. Or perhaps you watching too much anime and mix a couple of animes together.. because it really does sound like from KITE.. Too many anime girls have jump off a build with a gun.

It was like a 2 months ago, I might have been just catching up with my anime. I wish I could remember the hair color or the style of the characters, but I'm drawing a blank.

I think its based in the nearby future and it's just a normal hand gun <_< ;; I thought it was Kite, but when I watched the squence again, it didn't have her shooting the gas tank that propel her over to the other building... I might be mixing my anime ^_^;;

I remember she had like an ear piece that she kept communicating with someone remotely... that person was screaming what's going on and if she was ok after she did that stunt...

I just can't remember and its killing me ^_^;;