Little Guy

pfunk

Nice work...Ive never seen one either...can you take some more angles for us?

Yeah, I could do that, I ussed a ghost grey mixxed with a tiny bit of black and thinned it out to brush it on. I'll take more pics tommorow ;)

thanks for the kudos, i should have added weathering and a bit more drybrushing.

Heres the box art from MW

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...arii/76526b.jpg

Nice work, go the gerwalk! =)

be nice to find some of those gundam hands that ppl have used instead of those baseball mitts hey :p

i think i have one of those still wishing to be built someday... :(

wow kool, huge hands heh, nice 1

what ya gonna make next?

right now, I'm detailing out the 1/48 yamato's and fastpacks. You can see those on the toys section. Thanks to all, Next thing model wise I'm twisted between destroids and the bandai VF's.....kinda Robotech kinda thing, but I have all the transformable legioss's and the 1/12 transformable ride armors. I may do those next, since I plan to use some gundam hands and ball sockets (hey, this one can play softball) , but I have a monster coming and am going to be hard pressed to not touch it ;)

I have most of the Arii 1/100 valks in my collection but not the Strike type. The hands on the gerwalks are real crap and I can't understand why they didn't use the same hands as the battroids which were pretty good. I replaced the hands of my gerwalks with metal hands from the Kotobukiya Modeling Support Goods range bought from hlj.com.

post-3-1065880027_thumb.jpg

I have most of the Arii 1/100 valks in my collection but not the Strike type. The hands on the gerwalks are real crap and I can't understand why they didn't use the same hands as the battroids which were pretty good. I replaced the hands of my gerwalks with metal hands from the Kotobukiya Modeling Support Goods range bought from hlj.com.

Nice hands,

Wow those panel lines are dark, what did ya use? That looks really good, excspecially the hands.

The panel lines are inked in with a 0.25 Rotring technical pen, I think the contrast is partly due to my camera, the lines don't appear quite so bold in reality as they do in the picture.

The hands make a real difference, so many model kits seem to have really bad hands, especially the older ones. Those metal replacement hands are just so useful, I have used them on some of my battroids too, makes a change from the clenched fist type all the time.

post-3-1065952880_thumb.jpg