Kingdom Hearts Ii Thread

wolfx

I found Sephiroth much harder this time around---haven't beaten him yet.  (Only tried twice though).

393208[/snapback]

I dunno.All I needed was to be level 65 and have the double jump, and dash abilities and a some elixers, courtousy from the moogle synth shop, to beat him.I would have gotten him at level 55 but I could land a finishing blow, to win.

Well, I got quite whipped at level 49. Went back at 54, took off a few life bars, but not enough items to keep it up. Plus his life bar is just "stupidly" long, I'd either get bored or my thumb would hurt by the time I got to the end. KH1 Sephiroth took a while, but not THIS long.

Edited by David Hingtgen

Well, I got quite whipped at level 49.  Went back at 54, took off a few life bars, but not enough items to keep it up.  Plus his life bar is just "stupidly" long, I'd either get bored or my thumb would hurt by the time I got to the end.  KH1 Sephiroth took a while, but not THIS long.

393980[/snapback]

I found it was easy to try and use a reaction command to block his 13 hit strike then attack. then just use deflect.For example if he hit you in the air, use the deflect coomand, and you could actually deflect his attack and attack him back by just pressing the Square button, then before the combo runs out, switch to x to keep on hitting him.The hardest part for me was timming the reaction command to block his 13 hit combo.After awhile it's cat and mouse.I run away he follows does a combo miss, and I close in.When he takes to the air, I lock on and dash and double jump before he cast sin harvest, or whatever he calls it in this game, that takes all but 1hp/mp from you.If he cast meteor, I just dashed around the field and did some double jumps,same for the fire pillers.