Joons 1/55 Valks

Trazial

I currently own two Joons 1/55 Valks, the Max and Millia Versions. I am curious to know what other versions are out there. I am also curious to know what the average price for these two pieces might be. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't imagine they'd be worth much given their relatively poor quality in relation to, and considering the availability of, the 1/55 Bandai reissues.

Edited by Skull-1

Dont quote me here but I've a only a few auctions where they have gone for 75 to 100. I saw a miria BIN for 50 + Sh

just depends on the willingness of bidders.

edit : just checked ebay but nothing showing had hoped to provide a better idea of the current value if any

Edited by Macross73

I have a green one. They do sometimes go for quite a lot of money. I have seen them go for $70 and as low as $10 you cant alway say it will sell for X$ or y$. in the U.K they seen to go for more.

Just an idea when searching on eBay make sure your search worlwide as you sometings miss stuff otherwise. Most of my 1/55`s have come from the U.S.A. Jetfires are usually cheaper int he U.S.A for soem unknown reason

I payed about $20 for my green Joons

I've got a joons Hikaru VF-1J I picked up from Banzai comics and animation in LA by I&I sports in the early 90s, back before they went out of business. Bandai re-issues weren't out yet so it was so only way I could afford to get a valkyrie. Picked it up for about $35 I think.

I played with that thing like hell. Had to take it apart and fix it a few times, but it's relatively easy maintenance. It would be a nightmare to have to fix up a yamato.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st=80&p=381065&

clicky the linky. I know you would have found that thread if you searched for "joon's". It's a complete [as far as we know] listing of every 1/55 including joons with all the pics. I have all the joon's [until somebody proves the 1a exists anyways] and avereaged less than $30 for them boxed. The green one was the last one I got and the most expensive at $40 shipped. I never would have spent that much but for the fact it was the last one I needed. big F scored nice for one at that price. Boxed they tend to average the same price at re-issue bandai's [which are sooooo much better value for the money]. I recently pointed out a $10 mib joon's in the argh thread... http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...pic=17128&st=40 http://cgi.ebay.com/MACROSS-ROBOT-VARIABLE...1QQcmdZViewItem

on the other hand I did see a joon's milla go for over $200 one time. If you search through the auctions of great absurdity thread you will find the reference. A while back I sold my spare boxed joon's max and milla to somebody here on the boards for far less than $100 for the pair... I believe it was around $60 shipped but that was 2 or so years ago and my memory leaves much to be desired.

as for selling them on ebay... just sell them as "vintage 80's 1/55 valkyrie / veritech's" and you shouldn't do as bad as the $10 one. I would recommend selling them individually and not as a pair though. ;)