1/60 Freedom Strike

port

Looks like a good base, but why did you make the light up parts green? I persoannly can't stand the way the light up parts look regardless of color, but I think that the green might actually clash with the rest of the colors of the MS worse than the gold....

When I started I was going to do the lights, thats why I did the frame in clear green. I thought the yellow looked gay. But the whole lighting system looks dumb! And I was not going back to redo it. So here it is.

post-2780-1141792308_thumb.jpg

This sucker is done. All I have to do is the weapons. If the weathering is a bit much :o thats because I like it like that ;) . As always I love to hear what you have to say. Thanks my friends.

post-2780-1141871690_thumb.jpg

Port!

Nice Job! Would it be possible if you can have the Strike stand next to a perfect grade and take a snap shot...how about next to the MK II or the GP-01?

I would like to get this model kit, but would like to see how it look next to perfect grades.

Thanks!

Dude I heard this thing is more durable than the other 1/60 models and is toylike in terms of ruggedness and durability. Is that true? If so I might take a stab at getting it!

378392[/snapback]

Here you go bud. I really would not do any serious playing with this one. I don't play with any of my Gundams. About the the only thing I play hard with is my Robotech super pose. Yeah! I play with my toys! IS THERE A PROBLEM! :D

post-2780-1141968378_thumb.jpg