A "master Grade" Veritech?

Arbalest

If you miss the train, there is really no panic, as another one will come along in 30-40 mins max

That is if you have non-reserved seating tickets

I am not sure about reserved seating tickets, but I think you can change to another train if you miss yours from the ticketing office.

I dont think they will eat up your money.

Best to take the Nozomi Shinkansen from Osaka to Tokyo.

Noel

357809[/snapback]

Well, had I missed that train, I could always catch the next one,no problem, but I'd be stranded in Tokyo for the night. My ultimate destination was Nagaoka in Niigata-ken.

Anyways, here I am now, in Nagaoka! I checked in for Osaka, but walked over to the gate for Narita and they said they had one seat left. I got business class! Anyways, the flight arrived a bit late, but I still had tons of time to catch the Joetsu shinkansen to Nagaoka and here I am now......freezing my ass off in this winter country side.

By the way, Samurai M, the local toy store is sold out of the Yamato toy....do you have any left? Haha, can you takubin it to my girlfriend's house before I go back to Canada? Haha, don't worry about it....I'll look around a bit more here.