Can't Post Pics???

Hmm..Size? File type (jpeg vs. bmp, etc)? Your screen goes completely white? The post should still appear without the picture though...

my post never appears without picture... it just dis-appears. I've learned to "ctrl" "c" my post before attempting to attach a pic. Pic size does play a large factor I've noticed. Apparently so does the "manage your attachments" part of your mw. Limited to the number of pics we can post as well as the size of said pics. Try going through your " Manage Your Attachments" in your MW "control panel" and deleting some stuff. When the boards revised the most recent time I couldn't post any pics till I did some selective weeding :rolleyes:

I've had the "blank" phenomenon when trying to post pictures before. It has always happened when I try to post larger pictures. I believe the last time this happened it was when I tried to post pictures I had modified into a collage (again, I think it was just a size thing). The real trick would be to find somewhere to host your photos and then link to them. When you figure that out let me know so I can follow in your foot steps.

I've had the "blank" phenomenon when trying to post pictures before.  It has always happened when I try to post larger pictures.  I believe the last time this happened it was when I tried to post pictures I had modified into a collage (again, I think it was just a size thing).  The real trick would be to find somewhere to host your photos and then link to them.  When you figure that out let me know so I can follow in your foot steps.

356749[/snapback]

http://www.imageshack.us It's a free image hosting site.