Lucky Month For Lucky Finds

Alex

Well, this month brought the following macross goodness.

Taka sdf-1

The red and blue books

A mint taka 1/55 hikatu ij

The sdf1 was boxless and normally i would never buy a boxless toy but it was in absolute mint condition and everything was there so i can live with it.

Ill post the pics soon but i gotta say....this toy is great. the transformation is pretty damn close to the tv version and the little things like detachable dad and prom make it even better. it feels nice and solid and the dicast is pretty damn plentiful.

ill get a review up sometime if i have a chance and im not too busy.

The red and blue books are awsome too. very nice to see lying around next to perfect memory. The both of em were 5000en

The Ij was all there...mint but the missiles were desprued...only paid 3000en so who cares...the sprue was there too and i was gonna take then off anyway. the diecast has very little tarnishing and its all tight and solid. box has maybe some small scratches but again....nothing much.

jeez.....i go all over to find the best deals and i find all this on my own doorstep in akihabara two stops from my place of work.

Edited by Alex