Megazone 23 Dvds

Ginrai

Obviously I already have the Image Entertainment and ADV Megazone 23 DVD's, but what's on the ones released in Asia? Besides, you know, the OAVs. What kind of extras are on them? Anything worth buying them for even though I have the US releases already?

Is the HK bootleg the same as the Japanese release down to the extras? (The bootleg I'm talking about is the one with the Mikimoto art of Eve like hatching out of an egg?)

Is there only one R2 Japanese release or are there mulitple ones with different extras? Anything like that? I know the old LDs had the new Robotech the Movie, is that on any of the DVDs (hopefully the HK one?) And finally, if there's more than one release of the R2 Japanese, which one is this? http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=OKBJ-1021 ?

Thanks in advance to any worldly mz23 fans.

HK's are barebones, no extra's whatsoever, mediocre subtitles. Plus, they're from back in the day of HK company watermarks (the HK company logo's strewn through out the video, the most hypocritical act possible!). The R2's cme in a box set with "i think" the soundtrack, probably better art galleries (haven't seen), and I do think the new footaage for the robotechc movie was included.

HK's are barebones, no extra's whatsoever, mediocre subtitles. Plus, they're from back in the day of HK company watermarks (the HK company logo's strewn through out the video, the most hypocritical act possible!). The R2's cme in a box set with "i think" the soundtrack, probably better art galleries (haven't seen), and I do think the new footaage for the robotechc movie was included.

351673[/snapback]

Is this stuff in a boxset or split up over volumes or what? cdjapan seems to only have individual discs?