Not another MegaMan game...

Burn

Hahahahahahaha. Where's Dr. Light and Wily? I guess I'm not as big a Mega Man fan as I used to be (only owned the NES Mega Man games 1-3) because I don' recognize over half of those characters. <_

Hahahahahahaha. Where's Dr. Light and Wily? I guess I'm not as big a Mega Man fan as I used to be (only owned the NES Mega Man games 1-3) because I don' recognize over half of those characters. <_<

Leave it to the resident Megaman guru to identify everyone.

post-26-1064862992_thumb.jpg

Hahahahahahaha. Where's Dr. Light and Wily? I guess I'm not as big a Mega Man fan as I used to be (only owned the NES Mega Man games 1-3) because I don' recognize over half of those characters.  <_<

Leave it to the resident Megaman guru to identify everyone.

And leave it to the other resident to point out where each one of them was featured. :lol:

Megaman and Rush doesn't need introductions.(Megaman)

Roll: Megamans sister. Initially... their names were a play on words: Rock & Roll(Megaman)

Auto: Robot helper that was featured in Megaman 7 and would built powerups to Megaman.

Bass: Started showing up in Megaman 7... he was an angry nemesis like robot.

Protoman: The enemy with the catchy little theme song in Megaman 3.... Megamans brother.

X and Zero are the protagonists of Megaman X.

Dynamo is a cowboy like dude who shows up in Megaman X 5. He is much like Protoman and Bass were... show up just to play around, but you never got around to really beating them.

SIgnas, Alia and Doublas: 3 robots that showed up on Megaman X 5 the first time.... and serve as X and Zeros advisers.

Double: enemy disguised as friend in Megaman X4. You fight him if you chose to play as X in the beginning of the game.

Iris: Zeros girlfriend wanna be. Turns evil once you beat the initial 8 bosses. You fight her in Megaman X4 if you chose to play the game as Zero.