The Fifth Season Of 24.

UN Spacy

I missed last night's episode, can someone post a summary please?

363856[/snapback]

When a SWAT team finds a hole in the ground standard procedure says they should all point their guns and flashlight at it.. leaving them unguarded.

Dead rats, proof of biological danger in a hangar is no reason to evacuate the immediate area.

Audrey gets wet when she sees Jack is alive. She forgives him for killing her husband. Jack reminds her that his name is Paul.

Chloe's boyfriend brings in a assassin into CTU, the rest of the team suspects him as a traitor, but it turns out it's all been sanctioned... Chloe shoulda thought twice about accusing him of being a double crossing, no good, assassin's tool... or just a tool.

The First Lady is found drugged and her blouse as been "invaded". No one cares that she might have been fondled. She tells the President that someone stole her evidence of the telephone transcript that she talked to President Palmer before he was assassinated. Her nurse is too dumb to put 2 and 2 together, she forgot that she only told one person.

Jack deducts that it would be easier going on a wild goose chase, like finding out who ordered the hit on the president would be faster than actually using physical evidence. Of course he's going to be right.

Bill Buchanan tells Jack that CTU cant go in and accuse the Chief of Staff of being a traitor. Jack tells him... screw that "I'm not CTU!"

Can we all agree that Jack is the MASTER of getting information from ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE. Hehehehe.

...and what about ol' Agent Pierce. SOLID AS A ROCK through all five seasons of 24.

Can we all agree that Jack is the MASTER of getting information from ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE. Hehehehe.

...and what about ol' Agent Pierce. SOLID AS A ROCK through all five seasons of 24.

365002[/snapback]

Man, I wanted Jack to take that guy's eye. I love it when he goes wacko! :D

365002[/snapback]

365016[/snapback]

:lol:

post-31-1138693410_thumb.jpg

365002[/snapback]

that was a great scene. had the guy in need of Depends ;)

Pierce is a great character. hopefully they'll give him a bigger role in the coming seasons.

365002[/snapback]

365016[/snapback]

:lol:

365020[/snapback]

Good pic! Man that was an intense scene, complete with evil psycho background music! I hope jack loses his cool next episode too, from the looks of the promo there might be some gun battles.

Is it me or did I see John Mccain hand Audrey Raines some files? It happened after Jack infiltrated the penthouse, after the commercial break.

367505[/snapback]

You're not the only one.....I thought that was him too. :lol:

I really hope they bring back Kim asap because this season needs MORE eye candy. Jack going crazy just isn't enough for me, and this episode was probably the weakest of the season.

Did anyone else hate SAMwise's new storyline? <_<

I'm playing catch-up with the series. Whatever happened to Kim anyway? Bringing her back will only serve to make her a hostage for someone, though...

I'm playing catch-up with the series.  Whatever happened to Kim anyway?  Bringing her back will only serve to make her a hostage for someone, though...

367596[/snapback]

Kim has been taking care of Chase somewhere in Northern Cali.

I'm playing catch-up with the series.  Whatever happened to Kim anyway?  Bringing her back will only serve to make her a hostage for someone, though...

367596[/snapback]

367599[/snapback]

I think Jack had a line last season that said Chase was working at some private security firm and he and Kim bought a house in Valencia, CA.

Funny, b/c when I met Elisha Cuthbert at WonderCon last year she said she would be back...I didn't know it would be a year later...

I think its time for Tony to wake up!

You ate my Frosted Flakes...

367579[/snapback]

Dude Hammer I so tottally saw that coming a mile away.

Spoilers for the Un washed..... uh unwatched

Dude she isnt a citizen of this country. Worse thing that happans is she gets

deported. At one moment I thought Jack was gonna give her a gun him self.

and yeah that WAS John Macain making a cameo I remember reading about that.

I think Kim and Chase broke up from what I read she is dating her shrink or some such

Is it me or did I see John Mccain hand Audrey Raines some files? It happened after Jack infiltrated the penthouse, after the commercial break.

367505[/snapback]

You're not the only one.....I thought that was him too. :lol:

I really hope they bring back Kim asap because this season needs MORE eye candy. Jack going crazy just isn't enough for me, and this episode was probably the weakest of the season.

Did anyone else hate SAMwise's new storyline? <_<

367590[/snapback]

Just watched it again and yeah it is definitely him. Kind of funny since Jack tortures a guy this episode. :ph34r:

367596[/snapback]

367599[/snapback]

I think Jack had a line last season that said Chase was working at some private security firm and he and Kim bought a house in Valencia, CA.

Funny, b/c when I met Elisha Cuthbert at WonderCon last year she said she would be back...I didn't know it would be a year later...

I think its time for Tony to wake up!

367630[/snapback]

I can't wait to see her. I wonder if she got hotter? DRooooollllll!!!!

Yo fellas!

New episode in ten minutes (PST)!

370099[/snapback]

Thoughts on this weeks episode??

Is it me or was the whole Mall scene not all that exciting?? I did like Jack savign the kid though. Lyn is just like Erin Dryscol form last year family problems.

thoughts opinions??

370273[/snapback]

Aren't atrephine shots supposed to be injected into the heart?

Anyways.

I thought last nights episode was another yawn fest. I just know Luis McGill's stolen CTU card will come back to haunt him in the end. Speaking of which I nominate his cracked out GF and Martha Logan as the worst storylines of the year. You're right....it goes RIGHT up there with the Erin Dryscol storyline from last year.

When is Kim Bauer gonna show up and save the day?!?!?!?

When is Tony coming out of his coma?!?!?!?

Oh man... I just saw my boy Herman Chavez get shot on 24.  He was the mall security guard!  That guy can act!!!  :lol:

371259[/snapback]

He's your friend?

HOLY CRAP! Who saw tonight's episode!?!?!?!?!?

Curtis is gonna raise HOLY HELL next week.

Will the President stop the convoy? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

For those of you like Exo amd myself who Dl the 24 eps be warned there are some Arse Hats there who create Bogus encodes to dl.

also the site isitonyet.com seems to be going under HOWEVER http://feeds.feedburner.com/24Season5Promos

this is a site that has the promos in mpg format

I hope the First Lady doesnt Buy it she loooks like a Milf

Hey I watched '24' too!

Nathanson... how dare you defy and murder David Palmer!?

Lynn McGill (Sam-wise) needs to go back to the shire DAMNIT! He's annoying and should be fired. Also his security card was stolen, how pathetic.

If he don't leave, call Frodo (Elijah Wood) that he might take care of him asap! :p

Martha Logan joined with Russian president and his wife, could be big trouble and Charles Logan... what is he thinking?

Oh, do you remember about two hours ago that Jack tried to call his daughter Kimberly? I wonder where is she then?

Can't wait to see next episode!

OMG what a KICK ASS episode.

Pin another medal of honor on Agent Aaron Pierces jacket because without him PLENTY OF LIVES would've been lost during the ambush. WOW.

....and what about the hijinks going over at CTU? WOW.

NEXT WEEK is a special 2 HOUR EPISODE WITH (drum roll please) THE RETURN OF KIM BAUER AND TONY ALMEIDA (who's out of surgery and ready(?) to KICK SOME MAJOR ASS! Plus Jack gets revenge on Robocop!

Three words about last night's episode...

ROBOCOP-ON-24! :)

First we have Sam-wise from Lord of the Rings now this... in one of the upcoming episodes they need to have Peter Weller say, "Dead or alive, you're coming with me!" :D On Smallville, they've done lots of homage to the fact that John Schneider was on the Duke's of Hazard, so I say they should start doing the same thing with 24. :D

BTW.

24: The Game (PS2) was just released today.

375070[/snapback]

Haven't seen any scores yet, but I've been given the impression that it is at least a decent game. Glad it delves into who was involved in trying to assassinate David Palmer at the end of season 2, but I could never understand why they didn't go into that at all on the last 3 seasons of the show.

Oh my god! Did you guys watched two hours of 24??

I just saw it, damn it!

Good news - Kim returned, yay but err...

Bad news, Edgar deceased, poisoned by nerve gas.

This show is toughest and painful than all!

Poor Chloe that she watched Edgar's death.

I cried a bit. :(

Damn to terrorists!

First the mall, then hospital, and then CTU!

and that stupid guy who killed Lynn's sister!

Aw man... :(