Destroid, Battlepod And Power Armor Lineart

wolframbane

There is a beautiful thread filled with lineart templates for the various VFs. The purpose of this thread is meant as a companion to that one, but this one is specifically for mecha other than the VFs, such as the Destroids, Power Armor and Battlepods, as well as perhaps anything else such as vessels and vehicles. I hope to post templates for the other mecha, and welcome anyone who has any templates to post theirs as well. And the color schemes from the lineart is also welcome here.

For starters, here is lineart for the Monster. If anyone has any larger or higher res images of any mecha, feel free to add their own.

post-1934-1132701728_thumb.jpg

post-1934-1132702019_thumb.jpg

post-1934-1132702155_thumb.jpg

post-1934-1132702327_thumb.gif

Edited by wolframbane

Hey! Thats my Monster pic that I edited to put the arms on the actual pic... lol, sure does get around.

346769[/snapback]

1. Quedalun Rau

2. Gilgamesh (Mac II)

3. Defender

4. Tomahawk

5. Spartan

Edited by Zinjo

Hey! Thats my Monster pic that I edited to put the arms on the actual pic... lol, sure does get around.

346769[/snapback]

1. Quedalun Rau

2. Gilgamesh (Mac II)

3. Defender

4. Tomahawk

5. Spartan

346971[/snapback]

Gotcha covered there Zinjo. I sent'cha a PM detailing what I can provide you with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been reverse engineering things at a snail's pace....errr make that the half-life of carbon.

This Christmas vacation will give me 11 whole days to RE some more stuff.

I hope I'm not a sloth and actually get something done...

post-1862-1134973409_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there folks. The turnout for this thread was great. Several images were recieved that would make for great coloring templates. I have decided to transfer the images over to the larger master mecha color thread so they can all be in one place. Thanks for the collective enthusiasm!! :)