What was the biggest macross model ever made

Kaolian

Well, here's what I want to know. What was the physically largest sized icon of macrossosity ever built. VF-1's The macross itself, ground crew transport, whatever. I want to know what is the model someoen needed to build a seperate extension of their house just to have enough room. Anyone know?

I've seen a very big battroid valk made out of cardboard, possibly at Valkyrie Creations. I don't know if it's bigger than the RT ones, but it's cooler, even though the creator modestly wrote it's not that great.

Somebody sold a commercial SDF-1 model in cruiser mode, made of cardboard. Probably about as big as a five-year-old kid. Don't recall where I saw it, but I'll try doing some searches if I have time.

Hmm. The biggest commercially available toy would have been that 1/12 "Veritech," although I think some other stuff that wasn't commercially available would be up there. I think HG had a big SDF-1 that was huge. And there was a big VF-19 (Basara's one.) In terms of models, it would be Arii's 1/24 Valkyrie.