Yamato 1/48 Armor Reissue Parts mix up?

Osean

Hey,

I got my reissue 1/48 Super/Strike Armor a couple of days ago and I noticed I got two left armor pieces for the arms instead of one right and left. :angry::( So when in fighter mode the gunpod can only attach to one arm and only one arm can attach to the legs.

Did anyone else have any problems with their reissue fast packs? Maybe even someone possibly got two armor pieces for the right arm? :D

Edited by Osean

Yes check to see if your supplier can fix the problem. If that does not work look in this thread http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...opic=143&st=380 to see about getting Yamato to "unnofficially" send you the replacement part.

337270[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip. :)

I ordered from BBTS, so they might be willing to rectify the problem. They always did before from previous orders. The problem is that I already stickered it up, cut the missles from the sprue and slapped the armor on my valk before I found out about my problem.

I'm kind of reluctant now to take off the armor, ship it back and wait for another set to be shipped to me because my valk is so beautiful w/ it. The arms are able to stay in place even though one doesn't connect to the leg, but sometimes the gunpod pops out while in flight which I could live w/ it I suppose.

Hopefully a spare will show up here.

I ordered from BBTS too adn just checked mine....no issues.  Bummer.  I would just ship it back... where are you located?  It couldn't possibly take that long....

337461[/snapback]

I'm in CA. It was shipped out on a Thursday or Friday and I got it the following Friday. So it took like about a week to get it.

Update!

Well I sent an email to Joel and this is what he replied:

"sorry for the problem, we can send out the correct piece to you, I'll have the warehouse take a look at the set and if they need more info we'll let you know

Thanks!

Joel

www.bigbadtoystore.com"

I didn't think Joel would help me out since it was a screw up by Yamato's factory, but man... Joel is truly a cool guy and his customer service is by far, outstanding! Even though his prices aren't always the cheapest, his customer service is the best.

Thanks for everyone's input and help. :)

Edited by Osean

Update!

"sorry for the problem, we can send out the correct piece to you, I'll have the warehouse take a look at the set and if they need more info we'll let you know

Thanks!

Joel

www.bigbadtoystore.com"

I didn't think Joel would help me out since it was a screw up by Yamato's factory, but man... Joel is truly a cool guy and his customer service is by far, outstanding! Even though his prices aren't always the cheapest, his customer service is the best.

Thanks for everyones inputs and help. :)

338684[/snapback]

yes, he is truly a great seller. A direct opposite of tisinc, that is...hey tisinc, if youre reading this, I just wanna say that youre such a dumb ass seller who didnt even bother to do anything (no reply to e-mails whatsoever) when you sent my item to the wrong address

Edited by aaajin

Update!

Thanks!

Joel

www.bigbadtoystore.com"

Thanks for everyones inputs and help. :)

338684[/snapback]

yes, he is truly a great seller. A direct opposite of tisinc, that is...hey tisinc, if youre reading this, I just wanna say that youre such a dumb ass seller who didnt even bother to do anything (no reply to e-mails whatsoever) when you sent my item to the wrong address

338714[/snapback]

Yea Tisinc..... i didn't get any help when he sold me an VT-1 Ostrich which a wrong part..... bastard.... hung up on me twice..... F* you!!!! Hoorah that i got help from someone else... =]

Oh.... and Joel is definitely one of the coolest sellers i've ever dealt with..... i LOVE his store..... best shipping rates around too....

www.bigbadtoystore.com SHOP THERE!!!

I think I might actually hate the new BBTS setup...

339691[/snapback]

just saw it today i do not like it either, by the way i cannot find the clearance stuff anymore :unsure:

Got my replacement part today from BBTS! :D Thanks Joel!

As for the new site format... I did not like it at first either, but you guys have to admit its better organized and they have more marcoss stuff, so it just takes some time getting use to it. I wished they stuck w/ their old font for their logo tho because their new one just looks lame.

Also it kind of sucks that they don't accept money orders for preorders anymore and the"R, O, L, S AFA" letter system kinda throws me off.

Did anybody notice the $234.99 1/48 Roy? :blink:

Yea... the new BBTS design is kinda weird getting used to... and maybe a little annoying.....

i liked looking at all my choices in 1 list.... even if i had to click it to see if it was available still or not....

i like the pictures though..... eh...