Medicom Evangelion Plug Suit Figures

Anubis

Great news, pre-orders have surfaced for Evengelion Rei and Asuka Plug Suit figures from Medicom. These things look great from the two pics I found. Pricey like usual from Medicom, but it looks like you get what you pay for. 12800 yen (12160 with HLJ's early bird) so it's cheaper than some of their stuff at least. I haven't bought anything from Medicom yet, but I put the order in for these right away at HLJ. I skipped the Gothic Asuka PVC and the latest Sega figures, but definately want these.

evarahreicopy6hp.jpg

evarahasukacopy0qf.jpg

Next I hope they make a Shinji too. No one's made a good plug suit Shinji figure...ever to my knowledge. I've seen a couple resin kits, but that's it. It'd be nice to finish the trio.

Wow, even though they're uber-spendy I'll have to at least try to get Rei. Damn, those are fantastic!

And even though I'm sure they'll never do it, I hope they make a Shinji. Poor Shinji, he's the main character and he gets constantly shafted when it comes to toys.

Gotta cut the poor guy a break at some point though.

Preordered both figures. Even though I shouldn't get them. Damn anime addiction...

333630[/snapback]

:lol: , Imagine if it was Medicom Misa or Christina :)

333632[/snapback]

I'd be broke quick.