1/48 GBP-01 Armor out on pre-order

Godzilla

Those $5.00 bucks when added up can be used to purchase another Macross Item.

Gotta count your pennies.

330018[/snapback]

I've been reading the forums for quite some time, and this time i thought i'd just chime in. It's $5. That's a burger. I read about people getting four copies of this. three orders of that.. i mean, do you really need all that many? i guess if ur super hardcore, then one in each mode but that just seems like a waste of money when you could get just one of a specific model and just cherish that one. the more you get, the less 'meaning' each additional copy will have.

You'd save $300+ if you just stuck with one 1/48 scale than buying three. That's alot penny counting there.

330018[/snapback]

I've been reading the forums for quite some time, and this time i thought i'd just chime in. It's $5. That's a burger. I read about people getting four copies of this. three orders of that.. i mean, do you really need all that many? i guess if ur super hardcore, then one in each mode but that just seems like a waste of money when you could get just one of a specific model and just cherish that one. the more you get, the less 'meaning' each additional copy will have.

You'd save $300+ if you just stuck with one 1/48 scale than buying three. That's alot penny counting there.

330114[/snapback]

No way...The more meaning they have. I am going with Ken becuase I have been a loyal customer of his for over 4 years and have had nothing but excellent service. Every transaction has been delt with swift and every question asked has been returned within 4 hours tops.

330018[/snapback]

330114[/snapback]

Buyers prerogative, doesn't matter how they collect; don't judge.

330018[/snapback]

330114[/snapback]

Buyers prerogative, doesn't matter how they collect; don't judge.

330185[/snapback]

Thanks for sticking up for me. :D