1/48 GBP-01 Armor out on pre-order

Godzilla

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?Queryid=pr749

So does HLJ have them on preorder? BBTS listed as $109.99 and coming in Dec.

328726[/snapback]

You're a little late HLJ did have a preorder since I don't know when, But I preordered mine on the 13th of this along with the rerelease of the VF-1J Hikaru, since finding out about it on another thread.

328726[/snapback]

it is here ---> http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=16157

328730[/snapback]

I need to type faster.

You've just been missing the boat Godzilla - first the reissue VF-1J due in december, and now the GBP ;)

328741[/snapback]

That must be a first for Godzilla, and I thought I was always two steps behind. :p

328726[/snapback]

it is here ---> http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=16157

328730[/snapback]

I need to type faster.

328733[/snapback]

And I see the VF-1J Hikkie is in restocking... going to be a nice Xmas... :-)

I believe toy-wave had a preorder of USD 69 + shipping...dunno if Ken still hasnt updated his price  :ph34r:

EDITED oh, hes updated it to USD 80

328781[/snapback]

That is an INCREDIBLE price!

How is toy-wave? Has anyone ordered from him?

I hope he's good because I just put in my pre-order. :ph34r:

328858[/snapback]

No need to worry about Toy-Wave. He's a great dealer.

I believe toy-wave had a preorder of USD 69 + shipping...dunno if Ken still hasnt updated his price  :ph34r:

328781[/snapback]

328858[/snapback]

328861[/snapback]

Thanks Valk-1S :)

I can't wait to dress up my 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru Ichijo :D

I have ordered from his website before. Hi is good :) No prblems at all.

V!C

, and he is

328781[/snapback]

328858[/snapback]

328781[/snapback]

328858[/snapback]

328861[/snapback]

Thanks Valk-1S :)

I can't wait to dress up my 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru Ichijo :D

328868[/snapback]

I second that SDFCommander! I bought 4 K-monsters, 7 VF-1A Hikaru , 13 VF-1A Max, 21 VF-1S Fockers, 10 FAST Packs and 10 CFs from him. No problem. Not ever. Not once. That's why he deserves a place at the forefront of my sig.

Edited by kensei

I have been dealing with Ken @ toy-wave for at least 4 years now and told him about this site a few years ago ,and have to say that he is pretty much the only person I'll deal with.

BAR NONE THE BEST! Althouggh I do assume that he may raise the prices on the GBP because he is going to have to pay more for them like everyone else.

So how much does he charge to CA?

Especially since there are so many CA residents here, I'd like to know before ordering....

Is shipping for one, okheck two or even three high? List prices if possible. Thanks!

329419[/snapback]

The good and bad is that you pay now. Good in that if you have the money, you know you won't spend it on anything else and you lock in the cheap price.

The bad is that if you don't have the money readily available (like me) and are looking forward to saving up for it when it comes out...well, things can be a little difficult. :(

It looks like shipping to CA is about $30.00. Keep in mind this is direct from Hong Kong and it looks like the GBP is pretty big so I guess this is pretty reasonable. One thing if for sure, you will get it pretty quick after it is released.

Edited by SDFcommander

for those who might not know, Ken may be in a fix as the price he originally put up was not accurate as his suppliers have not given him a confirmation. after realizing the problem of his US$80 pre-order price (not a problem to us though), he decided to close his pre-ordering and confirm again with his suppliers.

last i heard, he said that he will contact those who pre-ordered with him to explain the situation if the pre-order price needs to be revised.

for those who managed to place their orders, stand fast and hope that the price won't change.

^_^

for those who might not know, Ken may be in a fix as the price he originally put up was not accurate as his suppliers have not given him a confirmation. after realizing the problem of his US$80 pre-order price (not a problem to us though), he decided to close his pre-ordering and confirm again with his suppliers.

last i heard, he said that he will contact those who pre-ordered with him to explain the situation if the pre-order price needs to be revised.

for those who managed to place their orders, stand fast and hope that the price won't change.

^_^

330004[/snapback]

Damn!!

Read the first page of this thread. Rushed over to Toy-Wave for few 1/48 GBPs. I see the items is sold out. Then I return to page two of this thread and... BAM!!! I read this.

Oh the agony, the pain. :(

Toy-wave.com

$80 +$30-35 shipping from asia+(possible credit card service fee for dollar conversion?)= $110+

Bigbadtoystore,

$110 +$7 shipping = $117

i really dont see how u guys should care over $5 or something that miniscule. you buy like 15 of these anyway, just get 1 less.

Toy-wave.com 

$80 +$30-35 shipping from asia+(possible credit card service fee for dollar conversion?)= $110+

Bigbadtoystore,

$110 +$7 shipping = $117

i really dont see how u guys should care over $5 or something that miniscule.  you buy like 15 of these anyway, just get 1 less.

330013[/snapback]

Those $5.00 bucks when added up can be used to purchase another Macross Item.

Gotta count your pennies.