Pacific Media Expo

well I'm going this year. Last year was the first year it started and it's where gunbuster found the minty fresh blue gakken 1/35 alpha mint in box for only 50 bucks or something like that. Same vendor had the cyclone mint in japanese box for 80 bucks!!!! :blink: I'm kicking myself for not being able to go last year. Oh well. I went back to the store they have in santa monica and found a green alpha mint in box in the back and was selling for 60! Of course I picked it up without any hesitation! ;):D:p:lol:

ugh.... you don't wanna know.... The exhibit hall was like a swap meet. There was like only 20 vendors there. Wow. I've never been to a expo that was that small before. I'm soooo glad that I didn't pay for it.

ugh.... you don't wanna know.... The exhibit hall was like a swap meet. There was like only 20 vendors there. Wow. I've never been to a expo that was that small before. I'm soooo glad that I didn't pay for it.

326306[/snapback]

You know what's sad? I did pay! What a joke this con was. Man, I'll be surprised if PMX lives to see another year.

hehe... suckas!!! that was like a few miles from me and I knew enough to stay away... new cons are always crappy... wait a few years when they get the ball rolling. Watch the guest list and if there are more people that actual people would have heard of, not just fans and geeks, then it may be time to hit it up. I'm still waiting for AX to get bigger. It's still a little too boring for me.

I still like AX. But this past year it's been a little boring for me. I don't know how the PMX will do later. It was sooo slow on sunday. It just was soo boring. :(