The Sword of Atlantis

Agent ONE

Interestingly, testosterone levels don't have much to do with personality... I read an article about some stuntman who got tested and he was at one of the lowest levels possible. Of course there is some correlation to agression and drive. I heard some radio show on NPR about Testosterone levels and for the show the entire NPR staff got tested. As they are all liberal pussies most of the men who work there actually had lower testosterone levels than the women who worked there.

Interestingly, testosterone levels don't have much to do with personality... I read an article about some stuntman who got tested and he was at one of the lowest levels possible. Of course there is some correlation to agression and drive.  I heard some radio show on NPR about Testosterone levels and for the show the entire NPR staff got tested.  As they are all liberal pussies most of the men who work there actually had lower testosterone levels than the women who worked there.

322065[/snapback]

haha i listen to NPR too. its pretty liberal but you gotta admit its better than TV newscasting. (you HAVE TO ADMIT IT i demand it)

what other swords do you have A1? i have a few, a big claymore that looks sort of like the one from brave heart (but not the same) and a few random fantasy swords in storage.

do you only collect movie and "hero" swords or do you have any authentic stuff?

Interestingly, testosterone levels don't have much to do with personality... I read an article about some stuntman who got tested and he was at one of the lowest levels possible. Of course there is some correlation to agression and drive.  I heard some radio show on NPR about Testosterone levels and for the show the entire NPR staff got tested.  As they are all liberal pussies most of the men who work there actually had lower testosterone levels than the women who worked there.

322065[/snapback]

haha i listen to NPR too. its pretty liberal but you gotta admit its better than TV newscasting. (you HAVE TO ADMIT IT i demand it)

what other swords do you have A1? i have a few, a big claymore that looks sort of like the one from brave heart (but not the same) and a few random fantasy swords in storage.

do you only collect movie and "hero" swords or do you have any authentic stuff?

322079[/snapback]

Nah, Conan's sword is the first and last sword I will ever own.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry to bump and old thread, but does anyone know a good, preferably freeware, Palm Pilot weight loss/calorie tracker?  I found a decent one, but if there are any better ones out there I would like to know before buying the one I'm demo-ing.

326723[/snapback]

Good question man. I memorized a calorie counting dictionary, but something on my palm would have been WAY more convenient. I'm not kidding either. LOL. Lemme do some research and I will post my findings here.