Macross box set from Mangle

bandit29

And if Flora did do the Dragonbox, it would just be a rip of the MI version. If they did. Flora's market is America, reason why he includes dubs and hardly ever Chinese subs. So if he ripped anything it would be teh American sets. And if he did do the Dragonbox, it would be a rip of the MI set, which is already pretty decent. And the Dragonbox seems like a great deal. Uncut R2 versions with subtitles slapped on them. Decent subs, too. And if you do get them, don't forget to put your own review up for them on Import Anime to help others ^_^

• 3 months later...

The manga does business, maybe by summer. Unless they have another phantom "distributer" problem.

Might as well consider just buying the individual discs. Whatever artbox Manga uses with it probably won't be that worth it anyway.

Overstock.com has MII dirt cheap, that's where I got mine.

Also, even if they claim interest, I doubt they will ever bother to remaster the M+ movie. Look at WoH.

Edited by Anubis

The manga does business, maybe by summer. Unless they have another phantom "distributer" problem.

Might as well consider just buying the individual discs. Whatever artbox Manga uses with it probably won't be that worth it anyway.

Overstock.com has MII dirt cheap, that's where I got mine.

Also, even if they claim interest, I doubt they will ever bother to remaster the M+ movie. Look at WoH.

Nope, the official status on the box set is cancelled, and rightstuf has a joke date of 2012 when you look it up. Manga as usual has no news whatsoever, and ball all indications, I don' t think they're going to be around for more than a year or so.

Sad isn't it? Maybe you can go work for them and replace the other Keith to help turn things around :)

Lying bastard, I lost my trust in both him & Manga after he told me the weren't going to do a straight VHS video dump for the Macross Plus Movie Edition DVD!

Manga is dead, no one can save them, not new distributers, not new owners, no one. I say let the Plus licenses default to Bandai, and the rest to companies that will actually properly release them.