Mechamaniac's Custom Plushie Gubaba

Mechamaniac

I say you take names and emails from all parties interested at cons and even try to market them to companies. But I'd imagine after awhile you'd hit a legal wall with the copyright issue. Anyways even if it's just amongst fans, take orders and see if you can expand and run with this product. Oh and it looks great! Thanks for sharing. :)

wow andy,

judging by the responses here,your gonna need to start a company in your basement to sell these :lol: i can just see it now in your basement,little areas for marketing,assembly,shipping & recieving,lunch room for all the workers,warehousing,networked computer databases,organize importation of an overseas workforce to keep costs down,you'll have to quit your day job to manage the business.is your beloved wife aware of the magnitude of the job to bring your little plushie juggernaut to market? will she help you "realize your vision'? :lol::lol:

dude,i'm sorry,i just couldn't resist :p

Edited by valkyrietestpilot

OK, for those of you that are interested...please drop me a PM.

I don't think I will be able to make one for each of you, it was too time consuming.

But I am prepared to put together some kits so you can build your own.

The kit will include...

The hairball, with velcro backings for the eyes.

A pre-made, poseable tail.

Pre-painted eyes. (probably 4 sets)

A set of Anasazi decals so you do not have to draw the pupils on like I did.

Velcro backings for the backs of the eyes.

Instructions

I estimate the kits will cost about $20 - $25 before shipping. I'm not making any money on these, I'm just gathering the various components for you. It's much easier this way, it took me about a month to find all the stuff I used, and that may not be available whereever you are, especially Rob, who's in Japan.

If that sounds good, then like I said, drop me a PM.

Very nice, especially the shocked one.