New Macross Model base(s) being produced

Grayson72

The bases look good now that I have seen them, and while I know that your past work is top notch, this is the internet. I don't speak for everyone, but I wanted to see a painted, finished version before I ordered anything, the site just has a Kite Logo Jpeg which is nice, but doesn't show me if the base is going to have some nifty relief or of it is going to be a chunck of wood from Hobby Lobby with a sticker on it.

That wasn't meant to be offensive, now that I have seen the finished product I will order some bases tonight, just my logic in delaying an order.

Thank you for supporting the hobby and producing something worthwhile for us Macross fans.

The bases look good now that I have seen them, and while I know that your past work is top notch, this is the internet.  I don't speak for everyone, but I wanted to see a painted, finished version before I ordered anything, the site just has a Kite Logo Jpeg which is nice, but doesn't show me if the base is going to have some nifty relief or of it is going to be a chunck of wood from Hobby Lobby with a sticker on it. 

That wasn't meant to be offensive, now that I have seen the finished product I will order some bases tonight, just my logic in delaying an order.

Thank you for supporting the hobby and producing something worthwhile for us Macross fans.

335812[/snapback]

Ghadrack, I understand completely my friend. Many is the time that I have seen a figure kit in a magazine or online but hold off ordering until I can see one in person before commiting to purchase. I guess that I have been burned too many times.

I met this morning with my web design team (friends who work for free :lol: ) and I think that we are going to update the site quite a bit with some more picts and change the layout a bit. I have been gathering photos from clients with their work atop our bases for a gallery that we plan to add to the website. I think that will help put our products in scale and let potential buyers see what can be done with our products. We are also looking into a new shopping basket that will make it much easier for international shipping charges to be calculated when an order is placed. I never thought when I started this whole thing a couple of years ago that we would be going global but here it is and it is coming on fast.

Thanx Chad, our bases are really easy to paint so it does not take long to get a really nice looking base. Apparently the website is not too difficult to change photos around 'cause my boys got it done the same day I gave them the photos. Does having the profile give a better idea of what the base looks like? I think that we will do this for all of the bases if folks like it.

Hey Gang there are a couple of you who may not have gotten your orders yet. I apollogize for that, our resin supply went bad on us and we are waiting on some new stock. The resin was fresh (less than a month old) but it did not set up as smooth as it should and I did not want to use it so I returned it to our supplier. We should have more resin this week and we will process the orders immediately, I am very sorry for any inconvenience.