Fixing your ZetaPlus/C1

Hikuro

ZetaTransformationFix.jpg

I finally came up with a solution which makes the most sense. I'm sure since the Zeta Plus and the C1 are the exact same build up, no one should have a problem in fixing this.

Alot of us have complained that the hips were the problem to the horrible transformation which causes our Zeta's to fall apart during Transformation in and out of Waverider and Mobile Suit form.

Well the problem actually didn't exist in the hips really, it was the "torso" that links up to the inside back end of Zeta.

You see what I mean is the torso section which holds the devided Torso and the head of the Zeta has a back side with 5 pegs, 4 round and 1 slim rectangular/square in the middle. Because they don't fall into place very well at all, moving the "hips" which are just PVC soft molds, causes them to pop out of place and fall apart along with the torso.

I found a way of correcting this problem and I'm proud to say that I haven't had a problem thus far by doing this solution.

Just follow the diagram, the black marks are the pegs, the red highlighted areas are the PVC Softmolds and the Torso.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns lemme know here.

But note, I don't know if the original Zeta will follow under this category, I would like to think so but because I don't own the original Zeta, I can't say for certain.

I got two zeta plus, the A1 and the C1, I keep the two of them in waverider mode :p

The hip problem only occurs in the C1, it doesn't pose any problem for the A1.

:ph34r:

can it still transform after this glueing?

Yeah, because your only glueing those 5 pegs from the back side of the torso. It doesn't ruin transformation at all from waverider to mobile suit and back. Infact, it sort of makes it alot easier cause your not worrying about it so you can pay closer attention to coming up with an easier way of transforming it.

I don't own an A1 so I don't know exactly if the problem would exist, but it does on my C1 and I've heard alot of others complain.

Also if people use the locking mechanism under the crotch when lining up the two plates on the hips/legs, the Zeta wont perform a sideways split.

Getting it to stay standing though : / velcro....*grumble*