Densha Otoko - Train Man

Is this series worth picking up on E-Bay?

349220[/snapback]

I'd say yeah, if it were subtitled properly. That's just me though. I'd like to have the official limited version box set with the extras, but I do not have $200 to spend on it with Christmas coming up and all.

I highly recommend it....I mean, its really funny seeing Densha stammering & do all sort of weird stuff when he's talking to Hermes...on the PHONE...like slapping his own face and hitting his head on the keyboards...cant wait to see what other changes he'll made to himself

nyway, does anybody know a good mirc channel to download all the episodes? A friend said he's already downloaded all the 11 episodes with full subs...

aaajin

• 2 months later...

Alright! I finally got ALL the episodes......and I just finished the series premiere. WOW.

Good stuff!

I heard they also released a movie? Anyone seen it?

This dude sure has a LOT of Gundam. :lol:

post-31-1139263745_thumb.jpg

This is one of my first dramas. I enjoyed it very much and started getting all kinds of diffrent dramas. There are lots of high school coming of age stories and ones with sports.

Check out Gokusen with Nakama Yukie and Itoh Misaki (Hermes). Very funny.

Taiho shichauzo "You're Under Arrest is also good and you get to see Misaki be a gung ho meter maid. :D

• 4 weeks later...
I heard they also released a movie? Anyone seen it?

367411[/snapback]

Yeah, they did a movie, but the series is infinitely better. In the movie, the guy who plays Yamaga actually looks better than the woman who plays Hermes. She really is kind of plain looking, and even all otaku-ed up this guy looks like he should be fashion modelling.

• 1 year later...