1/100 MG MSA010 ZZ Gundam

port

Real easy. Useing an airbrush shoot the center of the engine bell with white. Then at an angle and turning shoot the yellow then the red. After it dries place the bell down on tape to cover what you spayed. Then do the out side.

your work keeps improveing i cannot wait to see this one finished. by the way are you ever going to do a nice macross VF? i would love to see a battle damaged version done by you.

thanks

chris

After I finish this one I promised this guy I would build his 1/48 SR-71 Black Bird and the I'm starting on my 1/60 Skygrasper/Aile Striker. Can't wait.

post-26-1119069762.jpg

After I finish this one I promised this guy I would build his 1/48 SR-71 Black Bird and the I'm starting on my 1/60 Skygrasper/Aile Striker. Can't wait.

do you already have at your house the 1/60 PG Skygrasper and Aile? if so i cannot wait to see your build up of it. i however do not remember you building up the PG Strike Gundam, do you have any pics of it.

thanks

chris