Mospeada Alpha Fighter

On Ebay a 100% complete one goes for between $40 and $100. I've only seen one hit $100 and that was a green one and is hence the only reason why I have yet to own the green one :(

If you're thinking about selling it let me know what you want for it, I have a red one already but the top fin has been broken off and glued back on.

how much is it worth... it's worth laughing at. Maybe $50 for the box and stickers for the hard core collector but I wouldn't spend $5 on a loose one myself. MAybe if somebody recasted the tread it would be a useful toy :unsure:

how much is it worth... it's worth laughing at. Maybe $50 for the box and stickers for the hard core collector but I wouldn't spend $5 on a loose one myself. MAybe if somebody recasted the tread it would be a useful toy :unsure:

i dont tihnk thats the one that goes with the tread, i thought the tread goes with the small one, thats the medium one

i dont tihnk thats the one that goes with the tread, i thought the tread goes with the small one, thats the medium one

yeah, your right. The smaller versions are the ones that go with the tread. These don't. Only thing that sucks about these is that there's no shoulder radar thing and the tailfines stick out. <_<:p:D:lol:

uhm... first off the meduim ones had die-cast

second off they sure as heck didn't say "triple change" on the box ;)

i thought there 4, the big ones 1/35, the mediums ones, this one, the small ones that can go with the tread, and another small one with die cast that didnt fully transform, i tihnk it could go to gerwalk but not fighter

Yep, there are four, go here for examples:

My Alpha/Legioss thread

two 1/55 scales???

WTF????

Why didn't they make the die-cast one transform into all three modes then?????

a 1/55 triple change alpha exists? I collect pretty much only 1/55 and nobody gave me a heads up??? Boy do I fell dumb :blink:

Sadly Kanata, the red Alpha in this thread is the 1/55 Triple Changer. It's not a very detailed toy. The Diecast 1/55 is much much sharper looking but nothing on it can collapse making the transformation into jet mode impossible. So, both toys kinda miss their mark with the triple changer looking plain and the diecast one not being able to make jet mode. So sad...

Edited by jenius

Yep, there are four, go here for examples:

My Alpha/Legioss thread

two 1/55 scales???

WTF????

Why didn't they make the die-cast one transform into all three modes then?????

a 1/55 triple change alpha exists? I collect pretty much only 1/55 and nobody gave me a heads up??? Boy do I fell dumb :blink:

Don't worry about these 1/55 ones. They aren't 1/55 like the bandai 1/55's are. They are actually like half the size of the bandai valks. So you aren't missing out on anything. Mr. 1/55!! ;):p:D:lol: