Macross Sounds wavs or MP3s

Goshawk

Ok, Im not sure this will go here, and knowing me Im wrong. lol But I have been looking for any sounds or MP3s. I have gone thru a searching on websites from the search engines I used and found broken links, error 404, or whatever. Dose anyone have any idea where I can find any?

Thats what I meant, I have searched for almost 2 days looking for them and keep hitting broken links, and every other blasted error message out there. Guess Im hitting the wrong area then. <_< bloody internet. :lol:

I've got the gunpod sound somewhere at home. I'll link it up here this evening.

As to other sounds... can you be more specific?. What are you looking for?.

If you have a DVD ROM in your PC, you can get a program called Total Recorder that will let you capture sounds from the DVD output, I have used that to capture all kinds of stuff from Anime, and movies.

VO is what I used for alot of the generic SFXs like boosting, inflight, transformation and missile launching.

Now for walking and mechanical movements, those are a bit hard to find in my opinion....I'm into fandubbing and audio mixing so I gotta sometimes find a episode of something where I can just get a second or two of some specific sound and rip it....

Another idea, get a video game, mute the music, put it on 2 player and just use that while recording. I need to borrow a really good mic from a friend to get the best clear sound as possible.

But like Gundam games and even DYRL for the PS1 works just as well, those are all original SFX.

its robotech wav files. (bows head in shame)

http://www.robotechcompanion.com/sounds.html

I even have one of rick's line as an e-mail alert on my out look. :lol: I also love this one: http://www.robotechcompanion.com/waves/rick5.wav :lol:

hope that helps. (bows head in shame, once again)

Edited by grss1982