Aliens Vs Predator 2: AvP Harder

I always wondered why no one shot robocop in the mouth...  Shooting him in the face with a shotgun was the firs thing I thought of when seeing everyone shooting at him ineffectively.

346174[/snapback]

Robocop's face area is for public interaction. The "Skin" is plastic and his

"Crucial orgaincs" are protected within his armored skull and torso housings.

A shot to the mouth would really just make him uglier and piss him off.

A lot.

I always wondered why no one shot robocop in the mouth...  Shooting him in the face with a shotgun was the firs thing I thought of when seeing everyone shooting at him ineffectively.

346174[/snapback]

Robocop's face area is for public interaction. The "Skin" is plastic and his

"Crucial orgaincs" are protected within his armored skull and torso housings.

A shot to the mouth would really just make him uglier and piss him off.

A lot.

346190[/snapback]

That's what I thought. But i wonder how crucial his organics are. Remember in Robocop 2 i believe, he got cut up by a gang with a buzzsaw at some junk yard, then someone put him back together and he was talking fine while his head was decapitated from the torso...with wires of course.

Retracting Head Ter Ter: Yeah....remembered that...thought it looked like....crap. :lol: Its probably brain food. Output....uhhh.....u know that seat he sits on for maintenance? Doubles as a toilet. ;)

Word had it, although no doubt circulated by Fox, that the unrated version of AvP would rectify the utter disappointment that was the theatrical release of the movie as the new dvd featured "unreleased footage." Turns out that the unreleased footage only totals 8 minutes or so. I don't know about you, but I don't really think 8 minutes consisting of Aliens and Predators showing off more of their teeth will really change the movie...

Word had it, although no doubt circulated by Fox, that the unrated version of AvP would rectify the utter disappointment that was the theatrical release of the movie as the new dvd featured "unreleased footage."  Turns out that the unreleased footage only totals 8 minutes or so.  I don't know about you, but I don't really think 8 minutes consisting of Aliens and Predators showing off more of their teeth will really change the movie...

346685[/snapback]

That actually came from the director's mouth during a Q&A that followed a pre-screening of AvP. He claimed the theatrical release is missing a lot of scenes that would have made it a better movie and these scenes would be restored in a future DVD release.

Word had it, although no doubt circulated by Fox, that the unrated version of AvP would rectify the utter disappointment that was the theatrical release of the movie as the new dvd featured "unreleased footage."  Turns out that the unreleased footage only totals 8 minutes or so.  I don't know about you, but I don't really think 8 minutes consisting of Aliens and Predators showing off more of their teeth will really change the movie...

346685[/snapback]

That actually came from the director's mouth during a Q&A that followed a pre-screening of AvP. He claimed the theatrical release is missing a lot of scenes that would have made it a better movie and these scenes would be restored in a future DVD release.

347064[/snapback]

Does that mean Fox is planning a THIRD DVD remix of the show?