Huzzah 3 years of waiting

Solscud007

Ok as some of you know I lent out my 1/55 GBP out to a fellow MW member back after MW Con 2. We are now approaching MW Con 5. Well he kinda dissapeared and I never heard back from him. But then I wasnt really pursuing it in good faith. I kinda gave up since I had long deleted my PMs. So my bad didnt remember his name or address. Then out of the blue couple months ago he pms me that he still has it. I reply asking for it back and again no reply. So I sent him and email a couple weeks back and voila a reply!!!

so here it is (now all I need is one more arm armor)

post-4-1112944551_thumb.jpg

The one with the resin parts is the one I lent out. I procurred the set from an ebay auction. But it was lacking a lot. Fastpacks, leg armor and left side shoulder and arm armor. Rob Beers wanted some of my infamous $5 bootlegs and in return recasted the remaining pieces that I was missing. So now I can add the arm armor to my near complete GBP gift set.

oh yeah and the guy was in Singapore so that didnt help.

post-4-1112944671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

The GBP tree you guys are referring to that arafat supposedly has, maybe he is recasting the parts, painting it, and selling it in his eaby auctions. What are your thoughts on this matter?

We can speculate all we want to. The fact of the matter is that I will not absolutely deal with Arafat.