Gundam models

Hi guys, I'v become tired of my collection of gundam figures, their just to flopy and soft for my taste and I just can't pose them the way I want. So I'v decided that models would display better. Which brings me to my question, which scale of models has the most gundams, the 1/144, 1/100, or maybe somthing else? Also how many perfect grade Gundams are there I now of Rx-178, Wing zero custom, zakus, and the strike gundam, or there any others?

I'd like to give thanks in advance for any help, Aaron

PS (Shamless Plug) If anyones interested I will be selling my 60+ sum figures collection including 10 MIB and 20 Gold versions also MIB :p (/Shamless Plug)

A picture for your trouble :p:lol:

Edited by Skull 0ne

It depends on how much shelf space you have! I have about 15 Master grade models and they look great. I have about 6 or so HGUC kits which are more detailed than the HG 1/144's so I prefer the HGUC's for smaller size kits. Overall, go for the 1/100 MG's. They are just right in size and there are hundreds of kits available.

But for your money's worth, go and buy the PG Strike. It is beautiful and not flimsy at all. It's almost like a toy it's so solid.

1/144 have the widest slections, most gundams as one might say, as compared to 1/100

Perfect grade:

1) RX-78-2 + 2 Custom Sets

2) MS-06F Green Zaku II + 2 Custom Sets

3) MS-06S Char Zaku II

4) Zeta Gundam

5) Wing Zero Custom

6) RX-178 Mk II AEUG

7) RX-178 Mk II Titans

8) RX-78GP01Fb

9) Strike Gundam

10) Aile Skygrasper (coming out soon)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say dip into the Mastergrades for a while, that's what I did before I bought my first perfect Grade. It gives you a nice perspective of just how much work you gotta put in to build it.

Plus MG's have alot of nice detail and your buliding in most cases from inside out...but with a PG your litterally building inside out.

I prefer MG to PG, personally. PGs are too big, too expensive, and too much work to build to do more than one or two, for me. I like to do some element of kitbashing, customizing, etc, when I do models, and PGs are just too expensive for me to feel comfortable doing that.

Plus, for the price of a PG, I can have half a dozen MGs. Just picked up the ball, built it, gotta paint.