Metal Slug Database

MilSpec

Nice. I love Metal Slug.

I still havent beaten Metal Slug 3 on my Xbox(Limited contines and 5 guys makes it kina rough)

I am at the last stage on Metal Slug Advance for GBA but that last boss is hard as heck.

Looking forward to the Metal Slug 4+5 pack on Xbox this summer.

Nice. I love Metal Slug.

I still havent beaten Metal Slug 3 on my Xbox(Limited contines and 5 guys makes it kina rough)

I am at the last stage on Metal Slug Advance for GBA but that last boss is hard as heck.

Looking forward to the Metal Slug 4+5 pack on Xbox this summer.

I have metal slug for my Jap PS2 it rocks!!!!

Cmon man you havent beaten it yet? its so easy!!!!

I love Metal Slug for Neo Geo pocket. I need the GBA one too.

I want Metal Slug 4 for ps2 or was it metal slug 5?

i used to have all of the metal slugs except part 5 for my jamma cabinet, great series.

chris

i think it is coming out soon in japan,, i am not sure if the usa version is coming out anytime soon however.

I love my import MSG3 for PS2. I bought it the same time as my PS2 Macross when I was over there a year ago. It was the only other game I really wanted at the time.

I'm really curious to one day get a Neo Geo and play the old ones on that. I think they were the same as arcade tho?? The Neo Geo MS games used to go for crazy prices like 1-$200. Now MS is more readily available for other systems I don't know if its still that high.